WRUW Today?

Posts
28
Likes
193
No problem sir here’s where you can put what you want... in the Apple Watch app...just tap on the watch face you are using in the complications section...

Thanks for this! @Mad Dog , I’ll be better prepared for next time...
 
Posts
663
Likes
4,781
That is truly fabulous.
Thank you. It is one of favourites without a doubt. And so affordable, compared to many others. 😀
 
Posts
469
Likes
999
Although I think it is best recent PO reference, I’m afraid it won’t last long with me...
 
Posts
2,541
Likes
19,779
Latest incoming: ref 3635.



Care to guess year . . .



. . . of production?

😀
 
Posts
2,541
Likes
19,779
194
1942
Bingo.

Now, if you can guess the make, year, and dimensions of my pool table, I'll be really impressed!
 
Posts
6,703
Likes
79,942
Thanks for this! @Mad Dog , I’ll be better prepared for next time...
Roger that...now I know that you’re “Seamus4” instead of “shamus”...I thought I heard “shamus” at Dunkin’...shoot...I fairly recently started wearing prescription eyeglasses...maybe I need prescription hearing aids as well. 😲