WRUW Today?

Posts
619
Likes
11,039
Speedies look so darn good in natural light (the wearer decidedly less so in my case 😀)

 
Posts
2,535
Likes
19,779
Off to shoot tournament pool . . .



. . . with the RAF on my wrist.
 
Posts
17,419
Likes
164,767
Weeks come and weeks go and the humble Citizen doesn't vary by a second, not bad going ?

 
Posts
756
Likes
6,582
I challenged the Marines to a Spelling Bee.....I walked away victorious!

And probably with a wedgie and a black eye.....

McK

P. S. Not a Marine, but fathered by one and born at the Naval Hospital at Camp Lejeune. And yeah, as a son of one, I got my ass kicked by one more than once.

P. P. S. Thank you for your service!!
Edited:
 
Posts
6,702
Likes
79,917
I challenged the Marines to a Spelling Bee.....I walked away victorious!
But.....after you walked away victorious following the Spelling Bee.....they beat you with their Crayons, right? 😁