Posts 73 Likes 865 Bikegeek ·Nov 20, 2019 Swapped the Dangerous9 strap from the Explorer II over to the little prince....... (I see the gap :-{) ) Edited: Nov 20, 2019
Posts 6,702 Likes 79,917 Mad Dog ·Nov 20, 2019 Waltham Wednesday with a railroad grade 23j Vanguard 1908 with wind indicator [circa late 1920s]...
Posts 5,339 Likes 76,024 CPRwatch ·Nov 20, 2019 ‘‘Tis which watch to wear to work Wednesday, & Seiko it is . And I’ve had enough of “work” today so I’m off home
Posts 1,089 Likes 6,544 RI Omega Fan ·Nov 20, 2019 Mad Dog Waltham Wednesday with a railroad grade 23j Vanguard 1908 with wind indicator [circa late 1920s]... A wind indicator on a watch? As a sailor, I need one of those!
Posts 788 Likes 7,328 CTS-V ·Nov 20, 2019 Mad Dog OK...so...a USAF dude [you] shows up at a USMC base. So...how badly did you get your ass kicked? 😁 I challenged the Marines to a Spelling Bee.....I walked away victorious!