WRUW Today?

Posts
1,462
Likes
6,725
Although it gets little wrist time I thought my 1999 Muhle M2 would get some sun today. It is a stunningly beautiful and rather crisp Vancouver morning.
Edited:
 
Posts
1,903
Likes
24,946
7pjzz6X.jpg
 
Posts
1,501
Likes
5,694
Wearing my Constellation today to celebrate a personal achievement. For some research I'm doing in my Studies, I needed a set of Data, that only one Company can provide. After 3 Months of trying and getting refused any access to it. They finally agreed to give me access to it.😎
 
Posts
11,004
Likes
54,958
Damn you guys have some beautiful watches. I try not to get envious. Sometimes I covet my neighbors goods. I just chip away at the small stuff. Wearing my 65 seamaster today, light rain in New England I was thinking of not wearing it but need to give it light tests. As you can see some dial dings but for 40 well worth it
 
Posts
2,519
Likes
17,843
Damn alpha hands have me hypnotized!

Came back from my watchmaker last week, after replacing 321-1730.


Ah well, I’m old too.