WRUW Today?

Posts
1,280
Likes
6,755
A friend's Lange!

7SIDbofPuIfcG6bJVAZLTUmV7BPpVh-c4gULJ-mFCQ5fQskZvlHN-eoZSfvf7d6eLJgHb5jkk5LgXVZ9Hz73HFJPLy-kw8FSFABsC_HKmAPUNwpDzXriWTy6vxV5_P7SZAQKpjrLpL6GPwAxibVoZkTSQ8tNvagiV82HXZiUU3kwB7q223aW_zseHDjsGIUfMZ-MIw9uHE3WrhBqEtWD0WOg5gjLhHLkAyhBQRiywQEWqdFQDUmKRONDVx0mt-iQhsV0g1qktj9L4vf9xL0evsaJoXVDCpHT9pdq-HP08wRKCY9g1Ao2SY6_RgOldX-c5y7PK0JOzTlc9cnnDIOcPR40Arg0X2Y_j3QjuN5CLqGNWPlYEjyFLEHy6TPyfblwQ7H_cUk-JFRAyW_ctw_x_uNVPuABXI2UoepulbSvEADtAVyGNzBybbbcMNMQiU94ubXLvvVUMb5uzbqoyKAlYYNsmkIbc6ajyhvvHB7VGYf9PTK27KonPDNWSxSwYMn-SJik8D9QOZXZC386eVrVNmSOXU527Jhz6Z7MV5IAoP9f1qFAoMgOf6UbZ17itJ8GrV4eCP3vAzPgUqvN7vaYNqQ2T2f1h2BajvMVKCIf47gjTMivneTR_UraBs5JjYsTkhDZFjPrjP56i-Hx27WKFcbMt7EskuCYm3vFR2MDM63OhpVbnQAUveU=s1403-no

 
Posts
5,657
Likes
136,618
Roamer Stingray Chrono Diver with Valjoux cal 23...YaY!
 
Posts
1,134
Likes
6,056
Caution: Shiny object!...and new accessory arrival!


18K Omega deployant


The target watch of course, the 27 CHRO C12 Jubilee 3191.50, here in the "I luv gold shot".


Mated to a Peter acc 20/16 gator…


And on the wrist…


YaY!


In the box with all the bits. By the way, I believe the Tom Stafford signature on the numbered authenticity card is a real signature, not printed. I’ve seen a picture of another one and the signature is slightly different…double YaY!!!
That really is one of the most beautiful watches I’ve ever seen. Just stunning
 
Posts
3,801
Likes
20,261
I don't take a lot of wristies with my phone but I looked at my watch and it said "Picture Time!"

 
Posts
1,957
Likes
25,759
Going 1970s shagadelic today....Doxa Prima with malacite and ebony inlaid dial. Eat your heart out Austin Powers....yeah, baby!