WRUW Today?

Posts
616
Likes
3,921
Getting ready for the colder weather with some leather strap action on my patina polar.

 
Posts
16,900
Likes
48,108
Day off so no need for a date set. Rocking a longines 8888 today
 
Posts
2,709
Likes
17,429
Another day with my ever faithful Speedmaster 003-64 which is running like a champ since its recent service by Simon. Combat worn. If only the knocks and dents could speak.....
Edited:
 
Posts
9,244
Likes
76,991
I wore this one beginning of the 90's during long Techno club nights 🙄

Well, time has stood still on this little number 😀
 
Posts
406
Likes
704
I've been trying out my speedy panda with leather racing strap the last couple of days. I'm usually a steel bracelet guy, not sure what to make of the leather. What do you think?

 
Posts
5,659
Likes
136,664
Going ninja with the EZM1 on a 2-piece nylon (keeping it lower on the wrist than a NATO)...YaY!