Posts 2,835 Likes 26,509 watchdaddy1 ·Oct 22, 2019 Mornin' OFF....Add another 1 to the mix. 1st time on steel in 1.5 yrs👍
Posts 1,711 Likes 7,326 felsby ·Oct 22, 2019·I don't see any option in settings or profile I usually bike to work, and don't like to wear connies while fighting the elements. Today, I had to take the car. Lucky me!
Posts 2,690 Likes 12,534 Togri v. 2.0 ·Oct 22, 2019·Wow! Custom title... cool It’s pretty hard to take this one off after putting it on.
Posts 13,915 Likes 54,108 Larry S ·Oct 22, 2019·Color Commentator for the Hyperbole. Newly retired sailors when the gales of November come early....
Posts 2,808 Likes 8,340 larryganz ·Oct 22, 2019 Had a 3 hour Key West Kayak Nature Tour, then got back on the ship to the Bahamas to enjoy the view from our cabin balcony as we sailed away... Edited: Oct 22, 2019