WRUW Today?

Posts
3,206
Likes
41,523
Acquired yesterday from Kringkily! My new Speedmaster to celebrate a promotion at work!
Congrats on both.....
 
Posts
3,206
Likes
41,523
Just picked this Avia Olympic up from one of my favourite brick a brac shops for a tenner . Gave it a little clean & fitted an old strap & it’s good to go .
Very nice... my kind of vintage on a budget...
 
Posts
6,703
Likes
79,942
Birth year 1964 Echo Whiskey for today...band change from Omega 7912 bracelet with #6 end links to 19mm Omega Barenia leather NATO...

Edited:
 
Posts
7,086
Likes
56,868
Saturday chore day around the house with old worn shirt and the Shameless Hussy Seamaster 520 redialed with that dial.

 
Posts
9,251
Likes
77,039
So, let’s see a Certina, then! When I show a picture of that Certina, I am always careful to include all of its shortcomings in the description, so to avoid having the faults pointed out by those who might be inclined to offer an opinion. Matter of fact, I think I’ll get that one out of the vault right now, and wear it today.

Gone, and missed. I keep looking for a replacement. In fact I bought two of these, separately but identical. The first went wrong very quickly (after a couple of weeks) and the seller offered a refund. I sent the second for a service only to be advised the case had been superglued, so another refund. Still intermittently looking for the third but in the meantime I have a Cyma, Cyma, Cyma .....
Edited:
 
Posts
15,942
Likes
47,861
This one hasn’t seen the light of day for a long time. Put it on today for a change. I am second owner. It has two repair numbers in it. One is from 1961- 58 years ago. I serviced it when I acquired it.