WRUW Today?

Posts
3,652
Likes
24,762
My wife obliged me being a total weirdo while visiting Glenstone today. Amazing postwar art collection and sculpture gardens if anyone in the MD/DC area is into that sort of thing.

 
Posts
942
Likes
15,379
Rehearsal for my brothers wedding, with the clock that controls the bells at the church:
 
Posts
5,341
Likes
76,077
Dull & dreary Saturday, so it’s an indoors shot while I wait for my breakfast .
 
Posts
880
Likes
5,668
Lousy weather and stuck indoors. Still catching up with the Eye and the Tudor on the wrist keep my spirits up!



Just noticed that’s 700 up, time flies.
 
Posts
9,253
Likes
77,048
I sometimes think that I’m the only Certina poster on WRUW

 
Posts
17,419
Likes
164,768
Lousy weather and stuck indoors. Still catching up with the Eye and the Tudor on the wrist keep my spirits up!



Just noticed that’s 700 up, time flies.

A cracking Tudor 👍