Posts 1,821 Likes 7,263 CdnWatchDoc ·Oct 5, 2019 elara2105 Casual Friday with this one... And I'm doing the same on Saturday!
Posts 2,832 Likes 14,944 The Father ·Oct 5, 2019 Speedmaster and an empty swimming pool. Never use the pool. Gonna deck over the pool. Tune in for updates
Posts 2,943 Likes 32,800 elara2105 ·Oct 5, 2019 CdnWatchDoc And I'm doing the same on Saturday! Very good taste! 😁👍
Posts 6,703 Likes 79,941 Mad Dog ·Oct 5, 2019 Late entry for today...modern Speedy Gonzales Moonwatch on its original [and now heavily patinated] Omega replica NASA strap...
Posts 16,900 Likes 48,108 STANDY ·Oct 5, 2019 Yard duty before beers and hotdogs for the Rugby League Grand Final
Posts 83 Likes 616 DiiQue ·Oct 6, 2019 Had to accompany my wife to Canberra's Floriade and thought I needed something with color to match the flowers.
Posts 5,341 Likes 76,065 CPRwatch ·Oct 6, 2019 Sekonda Sunday made back in the USS of R , quite a funky little piece that makes me smile when I wear it .
Posts 9,251 Likes 77,029 Spruce ·Oct 6, 2019·London sunburst dial fan As I posted yesterday, really liked the look of the Heuer WS2113, but budget and logic persuade me to stick with my not significantly dissimilar looking but far less expensive Oris.