Posts 9,249 Likes 77,021 Spruce ·Oct 5, 2019·London sunburst dial fan man_on_moonwatch GM T....oday 🤦 First Heuer I’ve seen that I covet! Which model? WS2113? In case I’m tempted...... Edited: Oct 5, 2019
Posts 59 Likes 696 OmegaYooper ·Oct 5, 2019 Nerding out with a buddy at the Maryland renfest with our omegas.
Posts 17,419 Likes 164,768 Alpha ·Oct 5, 2019 Enjoying a holiday in the UK and a little red and green going down well on a Saturday evening 😀
Posts 619 Likes 11,039 cgaites ·Oct 5, 2019 Digging for fossils with my kids at the Denver Museum of Nature and Science. Have an appointment to try out something new at my AD later today, so may post again tonight!
Posts 7,689 Likes 22,049 Syrte ·Oct 5, 2019 Had to get the battery changed on a rainy weather watch - can’t ruin the vintage stuff.
Posts 64 Likes 265 RODDYJB ·Oct 5, 2019 Today's Dynamic pick...rarey worn as I need an 1153/138 bracelet link or two to make it comfortable.