WRUW Today?

Posts
2,835
Likes
26,509
Wearing this Normana(?) chrono that I found at a local swap meet nearly a year ago for.....$20. It needed a crystal and a crown, and has the obvious patina, but when I put it on the timegrapher it was spotless and had great amplitude. So someone took care of it at some point in its life. Oversized 39mm Staybrite stepped bezel case, Landeron-Hann movement, salmon dial, blued hands. Lots of character.


843333-7fc8a458314ca8083a386b53dbf0a4e2.jpg
source.gif

Dibs IF ever
 
Posts
7,084
Likes
56,811
Haven't worn this jumbo Omega for a while. From 1944.

 
Posts
479
Likes
1,553
Sorry William... already make him an offer!....😁

I had to refuse, the cost of the crystal was at least $10, you'd be bringing my margin below 50%
 
Posts
2,941
Likes
32,758
I had to refuse, the cost of the crystal was at least $10, you'd be bringing my margin below 50%
It's a beautiful watch!... Dibs, after William.... keep posting that beauty!
 
Posts
319
Likes
558
So we have the Seiko, & El Primero. Now we need someone wearing a Heuer/Buren/Hamilton cal. 11 to complete our trifecta of the "First" automatic chronographs