Posts 974 Likes 4,112 Cuttysark ·Sep 25, 2019 Have a good day!! Seamaster 300 165.024 in minty conditions
Posts 3,206 Likes 41,522 Omega1 ·Sep 25, 2019 donkii Gooood morning from Sweden 😀 What a beautiful vintage Certina....
Posts 3,206 Likes 41,522 Omega1 ·Sep 25, 2019 Good Afternoon.... going with this 1973 reference 1603 for the rest of the Day..
Posts 532 Likes 3,231 Joe_A ·Sep 25, 2019 Northernman Damn nice! First I’ve seen (almost) exactly the same as mine. Does your watch happen to have an EP40 or EP40-68 inside?
Posts 4,440 Likes 18,267 Northernman ·Sep 25, 2019·Lemaniac Joe_A Does your watch happen to have an EP40 or EP40-68 inside? From my notes it is an EP40. Lovely Gallet BTW!
Posts 1,501 Likes 5,694 KingCrouchy ·Sep 25, 2019 What I'm wearing today, had to take it off to not bump constantly in stuff.
Posts 1,993 Likes 3,575 CaptainWinsor ·Sep 25, 2019 A big thanks to @Tony C. For this one. Hard to shoot. Hopefully I’ve captured the copper ring and numbers
Posts 6,702 Likes 79,917 Mad Dog ·Sep 25, 2019 Speedy Wednesday...and I’ve got my name tag at-the-ready for the upcoming military reunion in Pensacola, FL. 👍
Posts 619 Likes 11,039 cgaites ·Sep 25, 2019 Still hanging on to Speedy Tuesday. Business development dinner recovery kit pictured in the background. And yes, it is after noon and I have not yet left my hotel room (though did spend the morning on conference calls).
Posts 2,835 Likes 26,509 watchdaddy1 ·Sep 25, 2019 Hotwheelbill All Hail the Lefties!....But , I have conformed.......... Blasphemy......😁