WRUW Today?

Posts
915
Likes
10,890
Back home after fleeing Hurricane Dorian. I feel for the people in the Carolina's and those still in the path. Still in the midst of getting things back to normal, wearing this for now.

 
Posts
942
Likes
15,379
New to me vintage Hamilton
No quick set date is a pain... Phew... that took some doing...
Edited:
 
Posts
2,535
Likes
19,779
Finally starting to enjoy the weekend after another hard week of dodging work ,

Carling Black Label?! I thought they closed up shop a long time ago!

Definitely not distributed in So Cal . . . I'd have noticed.

Art
 
Posts
5,333
Likes
75,937
Carling Black Label?! I thought they closed up shop a long time ago!

Definitely not distributed in So Cal . . . I'd have noticed.

Art
It’s still brewed at Burton on Trent & definitely my Mecca , as I often make pilgrimages there to worship at the font .
 
Posts
2,535
Likes
19,779
It’s still brewed at Burton on Trent & definitely my Mecca , as I often make pilgrimages there to worship at the font .

Is Burton's ale brewed there as well?
 
Posts
2,687
Likes
12,529
Borrowed the wife’s Sub yesterday and today. When I first got into Rolex I hated the “new” Submariner case design but I have come to like it. Almost considering selling my 16800 and trying to sweet talk my AD to get a 116610ln 🙄

 
Posts
2,835
Likes
26,509
I'll just leave this here woohoo-02211.gif

Barnyard find?.....

ThriftStoreScore ?..........

EbayBargain?......

EstateSaleTreasures ?.......

.
 
Posts
3,651
Likes
24,753
Trying to justify this purchase by setting the bezel to his grandparents' location.

 
Posts
2,939
Likes
32,735
I'll just leave this here woohoo-02211.gif

Barnyard find?.....

ThriftStoreScore ?..........

EbayBargain?......

EstateSaleTreasures ?.......

.
Come'on William!!!!!😒
 
Posts
5,651
Likes
136,484
Thanks to all for last Friday's interest in my Mom. So I'd like to introduce you all to to her! ...in February 1964!

I've shown this pic before and that it's possible Dad was wearing the cal 501 Seamaster he later gave me. He and my older brother are no longer with us...but...as you saw last week...



...Mom is
! And so I was happy to have lunch with her again today...this time wearing the cal 501 Seamaster. YaY!
 
Posts
1,441
Likes
11,971
Today with my favorite Heuer 2446c GMT MK1 „Short Fourty“ in great shape
HAGWE and thanks for looking