Posts 2,519 Likes 17,843 airansun ·Sep 6, 2019 Change of pace. I’m always amazed at how comfortable these older Rolexes are to wear.
Posts 13,904 Likes 54,078 Larry S ·Sep 6, 2019·Color Commentator for the Hyperbole. The Silver Snoopy. A therapeutic antidote for the news.
Posts 508 Likes 1,122 Mitka ·Sep 6, 2019 Latest entry to my permanent collection. A good customer gave me first refusal as he wanted something different! I know the watch well😎
Posts 549 Likes 5,331 ANALOGUE ·Sep 6, 2019 elara2105 Awesome!!!!…. may I ask the reference? Thanks! 14902-62sc
Posts 5,333 Likes 75,937 CPRwatch ·Sep 6, 2019 Finally starting to enjoy the weekend after another hard week of dodging work ,
Posts 17,419 Likes 164,767 Alpha ·Sep 6, 2019 Early evening sunshine with the Alpina 592 and one of my boys 😀
Posts 2,890 Likes 11,961 stevec14 ·Sep 6, 2019 It’s the weekend. Glass of wine and my weekend warrior.....
Posts 479 Likes 1,552 MoclovFlop ·Sep 6, 2019 Not today's photo, but on the wrist today. ONE JEWEL OF FURY!!111!!!!1!1!11 It's not a real chrono - Just a start/stop second hand with running counter subdials. And probably net even O&W either. Still, wear it more than I should.