WRUW Today?

Posts
17,419
Likes
164,767
Another day, another Seiko and I don't even intend dipping my toes in the water 😀

 
Posts
142
Likes
321
The 46mm. Sicura GT4 from 1975. I know it's from that year because my mate bought it from Ciro Citterio menswear shop in Nottingham where he worked, and the strap is the original although it took him a year to find it...
We swapped, I provided a silver pocket watch and Albert chain.
Provenance! 😀





 
Posts
6,701
Likes
79,914
Reveille at zero-dark-forty something today...and I’ll be wearing my entire collection of [two] Speedy Gonzales watches [again]. I’ve been having problems with the local citizenry NOT noticing me wearing my entire collection of [two] Speedy Gonzales watches [which upsets me]...so I’m also going to wear my newly purchased Speedmaster lapel pin...



LATE ENTRY...

Edited:
 
Posts
3,892
Likes
23,257


On my wrist for the duration of my fishing trip. Quite enjoyable might I say!
 
Posts
188
Likes
729
This morning I was sporting this chunk..



but then this arrived at lunchtime via the mail man..



Somewhat of a contrast in size !