Posts 43 Likes 382 kennethwashere ·Sep 4, 2019 Alpha A bit on the 🤬 damp side outdoors and all set for the last walk of the day with the boys. These Seiko divers will always have a special place for me.
Posts 43 Likes 382 kennethwashere ·Sep 4, 2019 Got my daily driver on for today. That anthracite dial is what won me over on this one. The hunt for my first Speedmaster is still on!
Posts 479 Likes 1,552 MoclovFlop ·Sep 4, 2019 Photo is actually from a couple days ago (and I didn't set the date) - but same watch today. I'm actually looking for a caseback if anyone has some Divette or Guide parts. Don't care about reference number at this point.
Posts 5,076 Likes 15,712 DaveK ·Sep 4, 2019 apsm100 My E855 back from service; first time a gamble paid off for me! Seriously nice! What’s the story on the gamble? Edit: overlap in cyberspace, I see you have answered 😀 Edited: Sep 4, 2019
Posts 2,256 Likes 32,610 bristnj ·Sep 4, 2019 Yachting + Chronograph = 1966 LeJour Yachtingraf (by Yema) Ref. 9312 - Valjoux 7730
Posts 1,278 Likes 6,754 guaranteed.rohu ·Sep 4, 2019 a stunner I wish I could afford, vintage 5513 rolex, tokyo watch dealer