Posts 622 Likes 2,853 Bp1000 ·Aug 29, 2019 Lonestar I really really want one of these, especially in that condition. Stunning
Posts 3,600 Likes 9,153 MRC ·Aug 29, 2019 Pub opens at 6, I should have cooled off from the ride there by then.
Posts 13,898 Likes 54,073 Larry S ·Aug 29, 2019·Color Commentator for the Hyperbole. Jimmy Clarke at the Chicago Botanic Garden today...
Posts 756 Likes 6,582 McKinley ·Aug 29, 2019 JimJupiter Sherpa Graph Mk1b “Jim Clark” Another entry that has me looking for the DROOL button. Just beautiful, I don't have the words.....guess that proves I am a watch nerd. Like I needed to add that. LOL McK
Posts 2,835 Likes 26,509 watchdaddy1 ·Aug 29, 2019 Afternoon OF, sportin' the IWL LE Chrono for a GTG in Arizona tonight....
Posts 1,099 Likes 1,085 pIoNeErOfThEnILe ·Aug 29, 2019 Norfolk Outside in Central Park and... inside At the Met today... nice cement look all around
Posts 2,058 Likes 22,210 Norfolk ·Aug 29, 2019 Took the old SL out to the shops and decided to slip this EBay catch on. Perfect colour match, red dial, original black leather strap! And showing it’s age too!
Posts 639 Likes 3,069 verithingeoff ·Aug 29, 2019 For Friday my $30 MOD, I bought it because I just love the art deco numerals, and it keeps good time at -10 seconds per day.