WRUW Today?

Posts
367
Likes
1,103

Just picked up the watch from a long spa treatment for another day in the office!
 
Posts
827
Likes
8,285
Leonidas tripledate Just back from servicing ( and second hand replacement) ...thanks Wayne (all wound up) ...
It’s all beat up and I love it that way.
 
Posts
1,903
Likes
24,946
The 30T2SC is coming along on our adventure through Finland 😀

Iegq7Aq.jpg
 
Posts
250
Likes
893
It is a Grand day to be at court (sbga375g). One day I may stop with cheesy puns, but it is a chronic condition I am afraid...
 
Posts
8,811
Likes
62,401
A favorite, with a salmon dial, tri-color scales, sharp case and lugs.

1940’s Helbros

 
Posts
4,495
Likes
10,985
An obscure Elgin USA bumper automatic with coin edge case. Took me forever to find parts on this one 😀

 
Posts
532
Likes
3,231
Good afternoon..... seagull reissue....

Mine says hello today!

The first photo captures the dimensionality of the applied numerals and star.

 
Posts
3,206
Likes
41,521
Mine says hello today!

The first photo captures the dimensionality of the applied numerals and star.

These watches are just great value for the money.....and they look great on the wrist ...
 
Posts
3,650
Likes
24,734
First day with this on my wrist. Related: anyone have suggestions for buying cotter pins for this style of bracelet? It looks like the previous owner has some non split pins in the bracelet... So I'm tempting fate at the moment, hoping the bracelet doesn't fall apart on me..