Posts 2,263 Likes 11,391 Lonestar ·Aug 27, 2019 Tubber The more I see this the more I realise I should have bought one. It would have been good to have one alongside the original. A round of sympathy for @Tubber please😁
Posts 2,263 Likes 11,391 Lonestar ·Aug 27, 2019 Tubber Speedy Tuesday! So a Seiko. In the same spirit of deviating from the norm 😁 (Actually was too.much in a rush to pull a speedy out of the watch box this morning, so wearing the same as yesterday 😬 still sexy though 🥰)
Posts 417 Likes 4,478 SwissMe ·Aug 27, 2019 After a little bit of research, I think my 2609 is something special 😀
Posts 2,519 Likes 17,843 airansun ·Aug 27, 2019 Still Ran across this vehicle advertised for sale in Spain, a 1913 Crescent, with a wonderful barking snake horn. I admit I want this brass era auto mostly just for that horn!
Posts 2,519 Likes 17,843 airansun ·Aug 27, 2019 Lonestar In the same spirit of deviating from the norm 😁 (Actually was too.much in a rush to pull a speedy out of the watch box this morning, so wearing the same as yesterday 😬 still sexy though 🥰) Couldn’t resist. Mine says hi!
Posts 13,898 Likes 54,073 Larry S ·Aug 27, 2019·Color Commentator for the Hyperbole. Stuck at a RR crossing. Good opportunity to catch the mid-day sun on this fantastic dial.
Posts 6,700 Likes 79,909 Mad Dog ·Aug 27, 2019 Speedy Tuesday...ramping up for my first military reunion in Pensacola, Florida with fellow U.S. Navy Aviation Officer Candidate School (AOCS) alumni...good times! 👍
Posts 2,044 Likes 7,186 MTROIS ·Aug 27, 2019 Tubber The more I see this the more I realise I should have bought one. It would have been good to have one alongside the original. You have the ORIGINAL!! 😉
Posts 2,058 Likes 22,210 Norfolk ·Aug 27, 2019 Should be a Speedie but I grabbed a Connie this morning for museum trip with my 4yr old...
Posts 2,013 Likes 7,177 Tubber ·Aug 27, 2019 Lonestar A round of sympathy for @Tubber please😁 Any charitable donations toward the purchase of the re-issue would be greatly appreciated.
Posts 2,013 Likes 7,177 Tubber ·Aug 27, 2019 MTROIS You have the ORIGINAL!! 😉 Maybe so but yours is a very good replication which you can actually wear.
Posts 1,813 Likes 9,399 Longbow ·Aug 27, 2019 Obviously not Speedy enough as I was overtaken by one big F🤬R
Posts 3,801 Likes 20,261 ahsposo ·Aug 27, 2019·Most fun screen name at ΩF I am celebrating the Summer Watch Market Doldrums by sniping little jewels like this Wittnauer chrono powered by a Venus 188. Check out the facet on those lugs:
Posts 2,263 Likes 11,391 Lonestar ·Aug 27, 2019 airansun Couldn’t resist. Mine says hi! Camaros Unite!!! (Yours is sharper👍)