Posts 2,535 Likes 19,779 Dr No ·Aug 27, 2019 Pool night in Orange County with a few of my pals. Took Pacific Coast Highway . . . . . . to the midway point just to take this photo at sunset.
Posts 3,206 Likes 41,521 Omega1 ·Aug 27, 2019 Good morning.... Only mad dogs and English Men go out in the Mid Day Sun...
Posts 852 Likes 3,672 MarktheTime ·Aug 27, 2019 calalum Triple 6 this evening. Great condition - and super watch!
Posts 5,647 Likes 136,389 Lou P ·Aug 27, 2019·YaY! Outer cuff button day... ...for the mighty Mark III. Door jambs...you're goin' down!...YaY!
Posts 4,864 Likes 24,756 vbrad26 ·Aug 27, 2019 Breakfast of champions. Peanut butter crackers...not sex.
Posts 1,957 Likes 25,759 allwoundup ·Aug 27, 2019 No yard work today, so something civilized....476 bumper
Posts 2,013 Likes 7,177 Tubber ·Aug 27, 2019 MTROIS The more I see this the more I realise I should have bought one. It would have been good to have one alongside the original.