WRUW Today?

Posts
5,647
Likes
136,387
Whenever I try to stick to a rotation pattern, this one keeps cutting in!
 
Posts
2,835
Likes
26,509
Hey @longines 👍,
Thanks for making THE perfect timepiece. Craftsmanship ,Size , Function , Looks & best of all a Strap Monster.
Shoes from our very own @jankoxxx

67696327_155311718862645_1779021313082841905_n.jpg
Edited:
 
Posts
1,802
Likes
10,157
Sticking with my 44.25mm Moonwatch Chrono this week. DSotM strap with Deployment clasp.

I was comparing it to my Rolex GMT Master II and the superior legibility of the Speedmaster is strikingly better. The DSotM strap is also way more comfortable than Rolex’s oyster bracelet.
 
Posts
15,928
Likes
47,803
By now, many of you must be thinking this is my only watch. It’s not! I am finding it difficult to take off, is all. I cleaned it one week ago, and set it to time with my iPad. It lost three seconds in 5 days, but as of today, it is one second fast. Not too bad for 55 year old technology, in my view.


Five seconds fast in ten days. Couldn’t be happier.