Posts 1,993 Likes 3,574 CaptainWinsor ·Aug 20, 2019 durri70 Not the best picture That needs a nice leather strap
Posts 1,530 Likes 3,594 Stufflers Mom ·Aug 20, 2019 Today was a great day, I picked up this titanium Speedmaster and the 50th Anniversary Moonwatch.
Posts 1,993 Likes 3,574 CaptainWinsor ·Aug 20, 2019 Mach Trilogy Speedy Tuesday: Who does that coffee? Really nice
Posts 13,897 Likes 54,072 Larry S ·Aug 20, 2019·Color Commentator for the Hyperbole. Meeting in the Old Grey Lady building today/tomorrow.
Posts 8,743 Likes 69,527 Darlinboy ·Aug 20, 2019·Pratts! Will I B******S!!! Long day of meetings & not over yet.
Posts 942 Likes 15,379 Mmike1357 ·Aug 20, 2019 Trying the PO out on a new nato tonight: Baby getting into mischief in the background^
I Posts 186 Likes 1,731 IRCM ·Aug 20, 2019 guaranteed.rohu Thoughts on the new Zenith line? Love it. I very nearly bought a Defy Classic. Still wish I had.