WRUW Today?

Posts
1,325
Likes
1,872
This was actually yesterday but toying with the idea of a new addition! 😗

I’d be happy with any one of the 3, but are you saying that you actually found an AD who had 3 Rolex sports model in stock ?
 
Posts
177
Likes
2,103
So, I just got some 19mm beads of rice endlinks for the other kind of BOR.

They’re aftermarket and have no numbers stamped on them. They do fit nicely on the 105.002 I posted yesterday. As a result, I’m wearing it/them.


I know that for many of you, I’m a heretic for putting BORs on straight lugged Speedmasters. I can’t help it: they’re so comfortable and I think they look good on these watches.

What 2998 is it ?
 
Posts
5,423
Likes
81,862
Managed the day off. Finished my goal for the day and now it is time for a bourbon and nice watch😀 I have never seen another one of these.



And the goal, pretty up some very hot plain black gates in our courtyard.