Posts 904 Likes 3,049 AAAKK ·May 28, 2019 The basic Speedy Pro, but some good memories with this on the wrist over the past 15 years. Strap generously given free of charge a couple of years ago by a member when it wasn't to his liking. Thanks again @duc
Posts 1,389 Likes 11,434 khanmu ·May 28, 2019 Tried my Speedy on a NATO for the first time... not entirely sure about it, but will always love that dial no matter what it’s on...
Posts 3,801 Likes 20,261 ahsposo ·May 28, 2019·Most fun screen name at ΩF Made a trade with @No Mercy for this beauty:
Posts 6,700 Likes 79,906 Mad Dog ·May 28, 2019 Switcheroo from the 105.003 1964 Echo Whiskey to the modern Speedy Gonzales Moonwatch for skateboard/skatepark ops...good times on Speedy Tuesday! 👍
Posts 2,830 Likes 14,934 The Father ·May 28, 2019 If your ever in the neighborhood stop for a burger in White Hills AZ
Posts 663 Likes 4,781 yvrclimber ·May 28, 2019 Golden '65 on a golden morning. Last day in Halifax before heading home.
Posts 15,924 Likes 47,784 Canuck ·May 28, 2019 Halifax? Which one? Google tells me there are five cities named Halifax. I am interested because I was born in one of the five.
Posts 3,819 Likes 16,171 Fritz ·May 28, 2019 Canuck Halifax? Which one? Google tells me there are five cities named Halifax. I am interested because I was born in one of the five. with a handle like Canuck its the best one I bet!
Posts 663 Likes 4,781 yvrclimber ·May 28, 2019 Canuck Halifax? Which one? Google tells me there are five cities named Halifax. I am interested because I was born in one of the five. Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada