Posts 772 Likes 7,530 Flatfoot ·May 28, 2019 I know it's Speedy Tuesday, but FedEx just arrived. Off came the Speedy, and on with the new-to-me De Luca series 1.
Posts 2,845 Likes 9,198 BenBagbag ·May 28, 2019 styggpyggeno1 Rose 18k Welcome back! Nice to see those new pictures you were talking about!
Posts 2,256 Likes 32,610 bristnj ·May 28, 2019 Omega Speedmaster Professional - Mitsukoshi Custom - cal. 863
Posts 24,794 Likes 55,073 Dan S ·May 28, 2019 My 5513 has been getting a surprising amount of wrist-time. I find it's nice to have a watch I don't need to worry about scratching up.
Posts 827 Likes 8,285 Njnjcfp88 ·May 28, 2019 IWC on a reindeer strap ... light and comfy for this southpaw.
Posts 206 Likes 737 Nla91 ·May 28, 2019 60th today! This dial really pops with the right light. Edited: May 28, 2019
Posts 2,242 Likes 29,412 Ludi ·May 28, 2019 Mad Dog LATE ENTRY: Yeah...I know...it doesn’t look like there’s a pushback tug hooked up to the aircraft...but you get the idea. 😁 Fortunaly I’m acting as tower manager only which means I’m absolutly dispensable