Posts 913 Likes 10,750 capt-dim ·May 13, 2019 good evening watchgeeks I wish you a happy working week ahead Instagram ….. @capt.dim
Posts 421 Likes 7,269 tintin34 ·May 13, 2019 Latest arrival - baby plporof. Next and last on the seamaster list is Big Blue. So far I got: Semaster 300 Trilogy, Semaster SHOM, Semaster Baby Ploprof, Semaster 1000 The Grand, and Semaster 600 Ploprof
Posts 1,709 Likes 5,705 rkman11 ·May 13, 2019 This patinaful beaut on a new clean black strap. Really makes the rose gold/copper/burnt orange dial pop!
Posts 83 Likes 616 DiiQue ·May 13, 2019 I just love how a new strap can totally change the look and feel of a watch.
Posts 739 Likes 4,697 Raymondo5508 ·May 13, 2019 Omega cal 342.... 2576.10...11.5 million serial number.
Posts 2,808 Likes 8,340 larryganz ·May 13, 2019 The wife is like, "Can you go to the grocery store?" and I'm like, "If I can wear my Pepsi"...