WRUW Today?

Posts
9,208
Likes
76,742
Longines

Early Morning Change

Since the Longines does not have the quick set feature. I put the watch back into the watch box and fished out this Seamaster. The Seamaster has the quick set feature. Damn I’m getting lazy

Always providing that, unlike me and my failing memory (so my wife reminds me) you remember to set the time before the date.

Can’t remember how many times I’ve set the date only to pull the crown too far and have to go through the whole process again 🙁

 
Posts
6,700
Likes
79,907
Living my best life in short haul economy

...which is better than in long haul lavatory. 👍
Edited:
 
Posts
2,044
Likes
7,186
This beauty issued to Marine National.
I would have expected this one to have been issued to l'Armée de l'Air... unless it was issued to the Aéronavale.
 
Posts
13,897
Likes
54,072
A fine sunny day to take the 1918 13.33 out of the box.