WRUW Today?

Posts
9,251
Likes
77,036


Mongrel redial Omega Monday.

If I'd only joined OmegaForums mere months before rescuing this one from Ebay I'd have probably been savvy enough to have avoided it.

Despite all, it's a fine-running Seamaster with a 520 movement from 1959 and I've enjoyed it.
Well, I’d enjoy wearing that regardless. It looks really good.
 
Posts
663
Likes
4,781
Old watches belong amongst old vices


Wonderful watch. I'm jealous of both the watch and the vice.
 
Posts
663
Likes
4,781
Changeup to coke and oyster for a change


I actually prefer Coke to Pepsi, both in soda pop and bezels. Looks great!
 
Posts
663
Likes
4,781
Sheesh, some beauties here today!

Brought out some extra color on this gorgeous spring day:


Cool piece. LIP Paul Newman ha ha
 
Posts
663
Likes
4,781
My weekend watches. Seiko Saturday and Gallet Sunday (I don't think that's a thing).

1971 Bell-matic alarm and early 70's Multichron Pilot.

Edited:
 
Posts
165
Likes
1,840
So, it has GPS, now?

😁

If I just memorize distances from the middle of every sand trap (and maybe the woods) I should be ok...
 
Posts
8,822
Likes
62,485
If I just memorize distances from the middle of every sand trap (and maybe the woods) I should be ok...


Man, you're better than me.... I take bread crumbs, I'm so far off the grid.
 
Posts
675
Likes
3,261
Graduation today, omega heavy

I also got the best gift I’ve probably ever received.