WRUW Today?

Posts
4,106
Likes
16,320
I think this double-ref premoon Speedy is the next to come up FS, victim of my own collecting preferences, a moving target. In the meantime, simply enjoying 😀

 
Posts
7,293
Likes
76,612
I seem to always grab this one for potential inclement weather...

...but it’s sunny and beautiful at the moment at the Shaky Knees music festival!

 
Posts
4,498
Likes
11,009
Celebrating another yard mowing with my latest Glycine beater and Señor Fuente. Ebay seller said it was broken. Not. 😀

 
Posts
7,086
Likes
56,868
I seem to always grab this one for potential inclement weather...

...but it’s sunny and beautiful at the moment at the Shaky Knees music festival!


There's that stinkin' Oris Diver Sixty-Five on that blue perlon. That one catches my eye every time you've posted it here.

Is there a back story about the Glycine Airman redpcar? Have admired those too.
 
Posts
4,855
Likes
12,279
There's that stinkin' Oris Diver Sixty-Five on that blue perlon. That one catches my eye every time you've posted it here.

Is there a back story about the Glycine Airman redpcar? Have admired those too.
Agreed the Oris 65 has got so much class for a modern watch. I love it.
 
Posts
2,943
Likes
32,801
Celebrating another yard mowing with my latest Glycine beater and Señor Fuente. Ebay seller said it was broken. Not. 😀

Nice watch.... and Mexican beer, best combo!!!