Posts 619 Likes 11,039 cgaites ·May 4, 2019 With the family at the Denver Botanical Garden. Wearing my Aqua Terra.
Posts 7,293 Likes 76,612 dougiedude ·May 4, 2019 Oh, NOOOoo...😲 !!! Is it OK to let Speedy get caught in the rain?!! 😉.....😁 Momentary downpour while wearing the Apollo XI 25th Anniversary: Edited: May 4, 2019
Posts 387 Likes 7,743 Orike ·May 4, 2019 Cal 1040 Seamaster on custom made leather strap. Edited: May 4, 2019
Posts 1,802 Likes 10,157 ras47 ·May 4, 2019 alfanator Taking an old friend out of storage for a spin. Holy Smokes!! A Double Red?? I'm just delving into Sea Dwellers as I edumacate myself about the model before I buy one. DRSD's are grail watches. Nice! 😀
Posts 2,256 Likes 32,610 bristnj ·May 4, 2019 Alarmingly beautiful! - 1960's Enicar MemoStar Alarm Watch Ref. 298-01-01 (modified Lemania 2980)
Posts 17,419 Likes 164,768 Alpha ·May 4, 2019 New elasticated Nato arrived today and trying it out on its intended victim, very comfortable 👍
Posts 1,441 Likes 11,971 chronoboy64 ·May 4, 2019 With my 812 GMT back from service after 10 month ... HAGWE