WRUW Today?

Posts
9,253
Likes
77,070
Not rare, not special (except to me), not worth lots-O-money, not even automatic...but I love this damn thing!🥰

I share your pleasure in this style of watch, as you’ll have seen from my similarly styled Longines (posted yesterday).

It is undoubtedly a 'timeless' classic in every sense of the word. Lovely watch.
 
Posts
1,903
Likes
24,946
Evening switch

WrlhS5m.jpg
 
Posts
2,690
Likes
12,535
Franken 300.

Had just forgotten how cool that watch is 👍 Kinda regret selling mine a few years back 🙄
 
Posts
76
Likes
912
Sorry if posted in wrong place. But looking for information on this omega display ?? Told it's 1960's -70's and for the man in the moon watch, but it says Deville??
 
Posts
17,419
Likes
164,768
I have a rule of not wearing a watch if it is on the sales but what the heck a couple of hours on the net is not going to do any damage.

 
Posts
64
Likes
443
That’s a monster bracelet!
Take the watch off and on constantly.. doing procedures on a call weekend. That bracelet takes a beating for sure.