WRUW Today?

Posts
5,595
Likes
54,761
Haven't posted in a while, but heck, it's Tuesday and it's a Speedy!

 
Posts
1,617
Likes
8,654
Just Arrived ... Timex American Documents. Controversial and NOT for everyone but US sourced components and assembly are worth the premium IMO regardless of the Rhonda movement. Finish and feel is great. I’m sure there is more to come from Timex.
Nice .enjoy !
 
Posts
2,078
Likes
9,718
I'm now wearing the same watch for several days straight. Its hard not to change watches every day.


If I had that I wouldn't take it off either 👍
 
Posts
3,945
Likes
45,438
30100385874_5ae938b7d1_b.jpg
 
Posts
1,993
Likes
3,575
Just Arrived ... Timex American Documents. Controversial and NOT for everyone but US sourced components and assembly are worth the premium IMO regardless of the Rhonda movement. Finish and feel is great. I’m sure there is more to come from Timex.

That’s really cool. I hope Shinola starts making mechanical ones again. Why do you say Controversial?
 
Posts
827
Likes
8,285
Many thanks to @bigsom for allowing me the opportunity to purchase his 60s Yema Sous-Marine diver ..arrived today in all its Yema glory. Really dig the color scheme of this watch ; even the Italian suede strap he threw in works imo. The thinness and overall size rocks the suit too! Much gratitude Som...La montre est magnifique!
 
Posts
1,320
Likes
10,698
Many thanks to @bigsom for allowing me the opportunity to purchase his 60s Yema Sous-Marine diver ..arrived today in all its Yema glory. Really dig the color scheme of this watch ; even the Italian suede strap he threw in works imo. The thinness and overall size rocks the suit too! Much gratitude Som...La montre est magnifique!

Looking sharp man!