WRUW Today?

Posts
763
Likes
10,296
In Japan for the next seven days, going to hit up some of the well tread watch spots (Jackroad, Bic Camera, Wako, etc.), but came armed with (only) my trusty 3594.50. It’s evening now in the land of the Rising Sun, but still #speedytuesday!
 
Posts
1,903
Likes
24,946
Wears só comfortably...
ekLAWRi.jpg
 
Posts
1,721
Likes
5,360
It's finally warm enough to do computer work outside!
Cal 320 101.009 1965
I should get a new phone, this takes crap photos.

 
Posts
378
Likes
3,109
Just received this 3590.50 yesterday and am loving the tritium starting to patina evenly. Got to show and tell for Speedy Tuesday.
 
Posts
86
Likes
291
I'm relativey new around here, but aren't we supposed to be posting photo's of actually wearing the watches on the day?
Some I notice they also don't match the same date as posting 🙄😉
 
Posts
4,856
Likes
12,282
60s Waltham. Not a high end watch, but you gotta love the red arrow.
 
Posts
4,856
Likes
12,282
I'm relativey new around here, but aren't we supposed to be posting photo's of actually wearing the watches on the day?
Some I notice they also don't match the same date as posting 🙄😉

Perhaps you have never had a watch without quick-set date.