WRUW Today?

Posts
3,601
Likes
9,159
Checking the chrono-hand's overshoot on reset. Seems good to me. Picture covers 1/50th of a second.
 
Posts
3,945
Likes
45,438
Today I had this watch on the wrist. Was going to buy a battery for it - as it has run out of juice. First day without a working watch on the wrist since at least five years (it could be ten actually - do not remember).

46665035855_89f30105ff_b.jpg
46665035935_6bedd0d1f2_b.jpg
 
Posts
2,944
Likes
32,824
This was me earlier today (also just signed up for an account!) So yay!
Welcome!!... you have to catch 6000 pages!!...😁
 
Posts
4,883
Likes
31,892
That looks like SDSU.

When I was stationed at NASNI at HSL-41 and HSL-45 in the 1980s and 1990s, I used to cruise up to SDSU on my Suzuki GSX-R750 [Gixer!] and attempt to pick up SDSU chicks. No joy...I got shot down every time. On a positive note, at least I got to ride my Gixer. 👍

Yes, you got it. I married an SDSU girl. 👍


When I was stationed at NASNI (use same Itime period as you) cruise my VW van around OB and I had the same luck you did at SDSU 😀.

Wearing this today.

 
Posts
663
Likes
4,781
Heading out into this glorious evening. Summer is coming.


Gorgeous piece for a lovely night.
I love the font on the 6 and 12. Elegant.
 
Posts
1,441
Likes
11,971
Ok, Heuer aren‘t that sexy these days but IMHO they made nice watches, my Carrera 73655

 
Posts
4,106
Likes
16,320
A double-ref premoon Speedy to wrap up the week



TGIF ! ::psy::