WRUW Today?

Posts
1,463
Likes
6,728
Thought I’d trot out my late father’s GP from 1951. Dial near 1:00 was damaged decades ago and dial likely refinished. A bit small for my wrist but it’s an emotionally valuable heirloom. Besides, no date to change today!

Edited:
 
Posts
7,293
Likes
76,612
Still enjoying this temporary drive ... 😒 ...

... or, shall I just say, temporary temptation! 🥰

 
Posts
1,463
Likes
6,728
Still enjoying this temporary drive ... 😒 ...

... or, shall I just say, temporary temptation! 🥰

16 days early....😁
 
Posts
7,293
Likes
76,612
16 days early....😁
Unfortunately, I don't believe I will be wearing this one on that day, but I'm sure the owner will...

I do have a few other good choices of my own...
 
Posts
24,804
Likes
55,112
Synchron-era Doxa SUB 300T Searambler, co-signed by US Divers.

 
Posts
986
Likes
3,013
It is not Omega but the lume is equally good😀

IbA1PlJ.jpg
 
Posts
2,541
Likes
19,779
Still wearing the plebeian RAF today.


[Ω ref UK2292, ca '43]

Art
Edited:
 
Posts
13,939
Likes
54,149
Gagging on this magazine and listening to a mockingbird territorial throw down.

 
Posts
1,117
Likes
9,226
1000th post.



Good thing I’m pretty much my own boss, or I’m sure my employer would have something to say about my productivity some days...
Between OF, car forums, and Bring A Trailer https://bringatrailer.com/auctions/ (for those who don't know, you're welcome) it is hard to get motivated some days.
hope you were able to get that black marker off your monitor
 
Posts
15,951
Likes
47,915
LOL Glad you missed my joke. 😝

No! I caught your humour. Any excuse to post a picture of my 65 year old Seamaster, y’know!
 
Posts
2,256
Likes
32,610
ca.1970 Longines Skin Diver Ref.8248-1, cal. 505. A cousin to the Ultra-Chron, they share some beautiful design elements including stunning bakelite bezels & orange / red minute hands.
FTYquB3.jpg