Posts 1,182 Likes 15,833 Mpnunes ·Jul 23, 2018 Getting ready for monday..back on the bracelet for the work week
Posts 266 Likes 4,532 Slideit ·Jul 23, 2018 Debating if I should get a different strap for my Cocktail Time
Posts 2,709 Likes 17,429 jaguar11 ·Jul 23, 2018 A grainy picture as I have my coffee and contemplate the week ahead...
Posts 5,348 Likes 76,230 CPRwatch ·Jul 23, 2018 Bit of a drizzly start today , but this always brightens the day 😀View attachment 596012
Posts 1,455 Likes 6,533 tikkathree ·Jul 23, 2018 Straton Speciale 7750: does it get any better than this?
Posts 2,671 Likes 24,911 ELV web ·Jul 23, 2018 chunkythebulldog Nice, I kind of dig this watch very much
Posts 8,743 Likes 69,527 Darlinboy ·Jul 23, 2018·Pratts! Will I B******S!!! A very rare occurrence... I really should have brought my nightstand for my morning run...as my watch is sitting upon it. 😲 Edited: Jul 23, 2018