WRUW Today?

Posts
942
Likes
15,379
Dennis’s favorite watch, running errands with the Bebe...
Edited:
 
Posts
1,455
Likes
6,533
This afternoon my retirement gold Brellum Duobox on a new python strap. It doesn't quite fill the lugs depthwise but it might work.
 
Posts
1,314
Likes
8,428
And your opinion of this admired watch?

A grail for me would be a Tudor big block panda, I love the late 70s and 80s pre-Tigers, but the linen dial on this is why I purchased...it cost a lot less too. I think they are the perfect size at 40mm, easy to service with eta, and then styling is timeless. My second fav watch.
 
Posts
763
Likes
10,296
Seiko Prospex / Marinemaster 300 - SLA019 "Yakushima" LE of 1968. I love the forest green and all of the varying ways it looks in different light; sometimes matte, sometimes bright and a bit blingy, but always with the bezel and dial in complementary fashion. Seiko did a great job with this piece!

Edited:
 
Posts
62
Likes
676
So for the weekend since we're putting up fences to move the "big" girls into new pastures. I've decided to call this one the "tank" as it is built like a tank and can hold up to (almost) anything:
 
Posts
7,293
Likes
76,612
On the train on the way to the match, Atlanta United vs. D.C. United. Over 72,000 fans expected... Go Five Stripes!

Edited:
 
Posts
7,093
Likes
57,016
It's a peach of a watch! The '44 vintage 30T2 is Saturday's choice for chores which included the final harvest from the tree.


It was hot work, picking peaches.




An older photo of the "inwardness of the thing."