Posts 320 Likes 1,603 abrahamovic ·Jul 20, 2018 Omega1 Good evening... like this design. bought the same to my nephew for his 15th bday.
Posts 4,883 Likes 31,892 Taddyangle ·Jul 20, 2018 I seriously thought I would see more of these worn today.
Posts 3,206 Likes 41,523 Omega1 ·Jul 20, 2018 abrahamovic like this design. bought the same to my nephew for his 15th bday. Very good choice these are great watches.....he’s a lucky lad.....
Posts 320 Likes 1,603 abrahamovic ·Jul 20, 2018 Omega1 Very good choice these are great watches.....he’s a lucky lad..... well, he is. and he is a great lad. i decided for this one because he started studying highschool in chineese language. big respect. .. and i earned new nickname from him: SUGAR UNCLE 😀
Posts 3,274 Likes 36,581 peatnick ·Jul 20, 2018 Bucherer 955015 Valjoux 7733 circa 1969 Edited: Jul 20, 2018
Posts 15,953 Likes 47,920 Canuck ·Jul 20, 2018 adam78 Illinois Major. Green gold? Looks like it to me.
Posts 3,898 Likes 23,304 Faz ·Jul 20, 2018 Faz I was hoping to get the bracelet on my Seamaster for today...I think I’m losing it. I can’t get it on. 👎 So this will have to do..😀 Update! Followed @Archer instructions and installed the bracelet on my Omega! Cheezy his and hers...🙄