WRUW Today?

Posts
7,293
Likes
76,612
Still wearing the Trematic; what I believe to be the most beautiful affordable vintage moonphase on the planet (if you can find one 😉!)

 
Posts
13,932
Likes
54,142
Power walk to scary afternoon sail.
 
Posts
222
Likes
960
Golden Friday with my Polerouter Date.


I'm not a gold watch guy but for this one, wow!
 
Posts
2,835
Likes
26,509
Afternoon OF.
It's been a hectic week @ wrk & HOT, fn red HOT here.
🫨

Pam 176


 
Posts
432
Likes
1,097
99 degrees and humid - I'm going with the one watch I know is sealed from the elements.
 
Posts
1,117
Likes
9,226
Just returned home after three days in hospital, expected issues attended to but unfortunately further surgery required in the near future 🙁

Back to watches, took along a Marathon Navigator for company, never had so many comments about a watch in all my days and all of them positive, young nurses in particular seemed to take to it.



Staff were wonderful as expected but boredom quickly settled in and I found the highlight of my day was watching the antics of the gulls outside my room 😀



Happy to be home this evening in the company of my family, the boys and a Seiko 👍



Not sure how this post will appear after the prescription drugs wear off 🤔
hope your feeling better
 
Posts
1,117
Likes
9,226
Afternoon OF.
It's been a hectic week @ wrk & HOT, fn red HOT here.
🫨

Pam 176


should try the heat plus humidity and Sahara Dust (Houston), my car has black leather interior not sure how it doesn't burst into flames
 
Posts
52
Likes
189
Any love for ugly plastic watches around here? Yeah it's nothing fancy but sure is a great tool when I'm enjoying Canada day weekend fishing at my favorite campsite!