WRUW Today?

Posts
405
Likes
6,302
Obris Morgan this evening 😀

IMG_3730.jpg
 
Posts
2,519
Likes
17,844
@Rodchop09 and @Taddyangle :

I’m trying again today, but I have no illusions. By the way, the Zodiac was spot on this morning when I put it back on; a second neither gained nor lost. Have to respect that.

 
Posts
1,802
Likes
10,157
That’s a little better! I said I was going to be sporting my Rolex GMT Master II mostly through the 4th as it’s red, white, and blue. But alas, the pull of the Speedmaster is just too strong.
 
Posts
1,455
Likes
6,533
Brellum Duobox Limited Edition no.1, 8 watches of which I have pleasure of owning no. 4
 
Posts
1,723
Likes
5,347
Just dug out one of my oldies(think I bought it around 2000ish), haven't worn this in years. OK it's a small cheap quartz fashion brand, but you know I'm surprised how much I actually still like it.

 
Posts
17,419
Likes
164,768
Just returned home after three days in hospital, expected issues attended to but unfortunately further surgery required in the near future 🙁

Back to watches, took along a Marathon Navigator for company, never had so many comments about a watch in all my days and all of them positive, young nurses in particular seemed to take to it.



Staff were wonderful as expected but boredom quickly settled in and I found the highlight of my day was watching the antics of the gulls outside my room 😀



Happy to be home this evening in the company of my family, the boys and a Seiko 👍



Not sure how this post will appear after the prescription drugs wear off 🤔
 
Posts
7,089
Likes
56,926
Yea! Been watching for your return.
 
Posts
3,272
Likes
14,212
Trying to evoke some midmod cool 😎 with a pocket shot on a sweltering summer day.
It's not working. 🙁
 
Posts
3,206
Likes
41,523
Just returned home after three days in hospital, expected issues attended to but unfortunately further surgery required in the near future 🙁

Back to watches, took along a Marathon Navigator for company, never had so many comments about a watch in all my days and all of them positive, young nurses in particular seemed to take to it.



Staff were wonderful as expected but boredom quickly settled in and I found the highlight of my day was watching the antics of the gulls outside my room 😀



Happy to be home this evening in the company of my family, the boys and a Seiko 👍



Not sure how this post will appear after the prescription drugs wear off 🤔
Hey ALPHA glad to see you and that lovely seiko back on the forum and I whish you all the luck for the future.....