WRUW Today?

Posts
17,419
Likes
164,768
Heading off for a couple of days r&r, not a difficult decision as to which watch was coming along for company 😀

 
Posts
875
Likes
2,608
This bad boy hasn't seen wrist time in a loooong time. and maybe I should set the date correctly!
 
Posts
13,927
Likes
54,135
Really wanted a Tricompax on the wrist but it’s just pouring and I need to be in the city today. Nevertheless always happy to have this on.
 
Posts
2,833
Likes
14,949


This one from 50’s has an interesting dial. Keeps the time correctly. Ok for $87
Mr. Patek above is friggin wonderful. So the date on the Patek is Jan. 6th., right?
 
Posts
405
Likes
6,302
Good afternoon watch lovers a M.L moonphase today, HAGFA!!

20180622_153400.jpg
 
Posts
1,314
Likes
8,428
Getting a lot of wrist time as it’s my newest addition. I wish I could show the adventurine dial in a pic, it has fine gold and blue flecks in the dial...