WRUW Today?

Posts
3,184
Likes
3,856
my wrist remained naked all day as I was handling several of these against a home improvement project..... agh! 😡

paintbrush.jpg

Consider yourself lucky, I had my hands down a drain for half the afternoon 🙁
 
Posts
3,850
Likes
27,369
This Paul Ditisheim Solvil white 14K tuxedo watch, which was my great-grandfather's:

IMG_0647.jpg
 
Posts
35,655
Likes
39,900
This Paul Ditisheim Solvil white 14K tuxedo watch, which was my great-grandfather's:

IMG_0647.jpg
Your grandfather wasn't Hugh Hefner was he? 😉

Certainly liked his watches pimpin regardless
 
Posts
35,655
Likes
39,900
Wearing this one today, as if anyone suspected otherwise 😜

B7386C0A-FDBC-4CC0-B8DD-77CF71901FB0-33705-00001DAA18331E56.jpg
 
Posts
191
Likes
93
Which car's that one?

Excellent condition '02 Passat we just sold at high Blue Book. 46,000 miles.
Our XC90 is next to it.

vw1001.jpg
 
Posts
15,046
Likes
24,049
Just in!

7832357970_ea44cd91b9_b.jpg

That looks like a winner Kyle, Crispy and with original dial? Why no Seamaster or Calendar . Now you've got a set 👍
 
Posts
4,453
Likes
11,353
That looks like a winner Kyle, Crispy and with original dial? Why no Seamaster or Calendar . Now you've got a set 👍

Thanks! It's not in the same condition as your rg Seamaster, but the case and the dial are in great condition. I think it's one of those Pre-Seamasters for the U.S. market. This one is interesting, it also has the jeweler that it was retailed by on the dial . 😀
 
Posts
15,046
Likes
24,049
Thanks! It's not in the same condition as your rg Seamaster, but the case and the dial are in great condition. I think it's one of those Pre-Seamasters for the U.S. market. This one is interesting, it also has the jeweler that it was retailed by on the dial . 😀
I looks pretty darn good to me
 
Posts
3,850
Likes
27,369
What an amazing (and huge) collection you have, Kommis.

I am sporting a petite Speedking today from 1952 (6020 with Super Oyster crown)...

(old pic in cooler weather!)
IMG_8059.jpg