Posts 3,206 Likes 41,523 Omega1 ·Oct 28, 2017 Some beautiful blue dialled watches here today so here’s another.... 1971 Tissot
Posts 99 Likes 305 Fabollse ·Oct 28, 2017 Sgt_Bilko This one for the last couple of days. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Posts 99 Likes 305 Fabollse ·Oct 28, 2017 Need this realible friend today, having a great Afterwork yesterday [emoji855][emoji12]
Posts 99 Likes 305 Fabollse ·Oct 28, 2017 smitty190373 The 1st combo i've liked.. 2913-3 on a £10 NATO Absolutely stunning watch
Posts 586 Likes 8,654 daddykc ·Oct 28, 2017 Enjoying the honeymoon on the couch [emoji7] Hey! What's that suspicious noise upstairs? [emoji15]
Posts 870 Likes 13,360 red1108nyc ·Oct 28, 2017 Squeezing in a round of golf today (probably last of the year) with ck-2998. I find if I wear a watch, I tend to swing a little more carefully and not as reckless. Have a great weekend ahead to all here!
Posts 3,801 Likes 20,263 ahsposo ·Oct 28, 2017·Most fun screen name at ΩF Sgt_Bilko This one for the last couple of days. I can see a lot of advantages to that piece: light for the size, extremely accurate twice a day and very cheap.