WRUW Today?

Posts
3,801
Likes
20,263
Settling in for a nice, quiet evening with a great book - John LeCarre's A Legacy of Spies - and a favorite watch:

 
Posts
2,256
Likes
32,610
Beautiful 1960's Sheffield Diver with full Guilloche dial.
aYaeDjq.jpg
 
Posts
380
Likes
1,302
Could not resit wearing this today 😀 Went to the firm happy hour and not one person commented 🙁
 
Posts
15,957
Likes
47,934
Could not resit wearing this today 😀 Went to the firm happy hour and not one person commented 🙁

Citizen has a high beat auto wind in their product line. Is it 28,800 or 36,000 bpm? Is that the movement that is in yours? I’ve had my eye peeled for one of those, so had I been at the meeting, i’d Have seen it. Sharp!
 
Posts
257
Likes
1,058
Looking at the hour markers bend through the H esalite I know me and my speedy are going to have a great day together.