Posts 24 Likes 351 Sp3ct0r ·Oct 16, 2017 Late in the day post but I love this little guy. The band is the most comfortable I own. Even better than my beads of rice.
Posts 24 Likes 351 Sp3ct0r ·Oct 16, 2017 Cleef Turtle 775 👍 Can’t go wrong with a turtle. I take one on all my real adventures.
Posts 558 Likes 2,269 Kali77 ·Oct 16, 2017 A little goofy fun with an Ironman strap for the night....
Posts 1,161 Likes 6,814 timjohn ·Oct 16, 2017 Aussie Jim you need a 16750 😉 True, but that would probably come with a divorce instead of a hang tag....
Posts 7,293 Likes 76,612 dougiedude ·Oct 16, 2017 2 2ar2c1 love that name: this is the alarm version? Yes, it is. It has the Cricket alarm movement inside, which IMO is the best. bright-barking crickets, and only one winding crown; reverse to wind the alarm 👍
Posts 1,821 Likes 7,263 CdnWatchDoc ·Oct 16, 2017 This one has been seen around these parts...although on a different Scottish wrist 😉
Posts 5,435 Likes 82,164 Barking mad ·Oct 17, 2017·Prolific Speedmaster Hoarder Working from home for the rest of the day. Time to enjoy Speedy Tuesday😉
Posts 3,174 Likes 7,332 jimmyd13 ·Oct 17, 2017 I will gladly pay you Tuesday for a Speedmaster today!
Posts 3,801 Likes 20,263 ahsposo ·Oct 17, 2017·Most fun screen name at ΩF A recent addition, 175.0032 from around 1985 on a Keleran sharkskin band:
Posts 9,588 Likes 27,706 ConElPueblo ·Oct 17, 2017 Flaunting some amagnetic goodness on the wrist today. Since I've started on Instagram, I don't think I've posted here at all?? 😕