WRUW Today?

Posts
380
Likes
1,302
Back to one of my Accutrons. I have a 12 and a 0 version and I always seem to grab this one.
EDIT: Perhaps I should fix the date 😀
 
Posts
7,090
Likes
56,951


We just returned from spending six days in Nashville, Tennessee visiting son and family. A Constellation has been worn since Wednesday a week ago.

A morning hike around Radnor Lake which is near where our son lives. The advance bands of the rain remnants of Hurricane Nate began to crowd our hike.


Wildlife was abundant, active, and approachable in the hours before the rains began.

Turkey










Deer








On another day we visited Centennial Park and the Parthenon replica near downtown.





https://www.artsy.net/article/artsy-editorial-full-scale-replica-parthenon-nashville-tennessee
 
Posts
4,883
Likes
31,892
Eyeballing my speedy.

Dressed him up in a hippie costume. Way too much time on my hands.



 
Posts
17,419
Likes
164,768
Glorious day hiking under clear blue skies, just under a mile to go and it is shower and wine time just not necessarily in that order

 
Posts
346
Likes
3,380
One of my few modern watches. For certain waterproof, which was needed today...
 
Posts
3,945
Likes
45,438
27212210466_fe9dcd7cb2_b.jpg
 
Posts
788
Likes
7,329
The Tin Tin and new rotors for the wife’s Escalade.

Needless to say.....not a huge market in Italy for Escalade rotors and brake pads. Thank you #Autozone for the free APO delivery!


 
Posts
8,828
Likes
62,513
I think they nailed the execution with these Intra-Matics. Sits nicely with their bracelet, very elegant and clean dial.

Nice homage piece.