WRUW Today?

Posts
1,931
Likes
22,759
Yugoslavian AF Zenith catching Sydney daylight savings sunset

 
Posts
1,329
Likes
6,033
De Ville today


This is exactly why I love and hate this thread in equal measure.
I'm now scouring the internet looking for one of these - lovely!
 
Posts
16,900
Likes
48,108
Not this new one 🙁 the one time you don't have a 19mm spare straps.



Well back to
 
Posts
1,389
Likes
11,434
Wearing this new arrival - one of the most beautiful and tasteful Speedy LE's putting some of the more recent ones to shame...

 
Posts
337
Likes
333
Wearing this new arrival - one of the most beautiful and tasteful Speedy LE's putting some of the more recent ones to shame...

I like this!
 
Posts
788
Likes
7,329
Bulova Accutron Deep Sea 666ft.

^^^^Great movie!!!!! "....Gentlemen...you can't fight in here...this is the War Room..."....

Mandatory viewing for all of us still doing that mission.......


 
Posts
94
Likes
1,390
I am attenting a business event/diner tonight wearing a dark suit and tie, so i figured that this one would be appropriate:

It is a 40 mm black Zenith Elite Central Second, but when taking a picture up close it looks huge on my wrist.