WRUW Today?

Posts
609
Likes
3,740
Mk ii
I'm in love with this one!
Took the photo for speedy Tuesday and didn't get a chance to post it ☹️

nice work on the hands 😀
 
Posts
1,389
Likes
11,434
Worn and old, but I love it. Helps too when pleading poverty in a meeting with the Tax inspector....

 
Posts
2,674
Likes
7,472
Simple Hamilton on my wrist while I'm sitting through second of three all-day global conference calls...

it's as close to Vintage as I get... circa 2014? :-D

 
Posts
2,256
Likes
32,610
1969 Technos SkyDiver (Cal. AS1906) housed in an EPSA Super Compressor case.
tyonnbY.jpg
 
Posts
12,148
Likes
40,474
Here's something I don't think anyone has said about the Speedy Tuesday yet.... It photographs well in almost any lighting conditions

 
Posts
380
Likes
1,302
Can I post the same watch 2 days in a row? 😀 I find myself looking at the time a lot the past few days 😁
 
Posts
2,674
Likes
7,472
Here's something I don't think anyone has said about the Speedy Tuesday yet.... It photographs well in almost any lighting conditions

I never understood the attraction of the white Snoopy dial, I don't get the fascination with the new Speedy trying to look old, but this Speedy Tuesday is top notch! I sure wish I'd been able to order one of these.

For all those who got one, congrats and I hope you wear them proudly!

This one joins the Gemini IV and the Apollo 11 35th to make for me what would be the real "trio" of Omega watches I would love to own and wear regularly. I have 1 of 3, and rarity related prices means I likely won't ever get the other 2.
 
Posts
9,243
Likes
76,981
Can I post the same watch 2 days in a row? 😀 I find myself looking at the time a lot the past few days 😁

Time hanging heavy on your hands? 😉
 
Posts
100
Likes
539
Today i decided i prefer the rubber strap on the PO. On the lookout for the original rubber one with deployment. Even anyone has one let me know
 
Posts
12,148
Likes
40,474
This one joins the Gemini IV and the Apollo 11 35th to make for me what would be the real "trio" of Omega watches I would love to own and wear regularly.

I've had all 3, but let the XI-35 go as I've found I'm less attracted to white dials. Also didn't like the polished hands on that one - I think if it had brushed hands like the ST it'd be a lot better-looking. Same for the Gemini IV, come to think of it...
 
Posts
3,206
Likes
41,522
1969 Technos SkyDiver (Cal. AS1906) housed in an EPSA Super Compressor case.
tyonnbY.jpg
WOW really cool watch thanks for sharing ....