WRUW Today?

Posts
1,931
Likes
22,759
Absolutely amazing... What's the ref on this one, Dre?

Thank you! It's a cal 135.
 
Posts
1,465
Likes
6,665
Hong Kong Ed homage to an unattainable (to me) Heuer. The more I wear this, the more I like it.

 
Posts
618
Likes
997
One of my favorite textured dials... SM Compressor ref. 166.042. The linen texture on this more formal version of this model may not be so obvious in the pics, but I have to say, it stands out so much in real life when you're wearing linen cloths! I so love square Seamasters too! 😀
 
Posts
24
Likes
351
Mk ii
I'm in love with this one!
Took the photo for speedy Tuesday and didn't get a chance to post it ☹️
 
Posts
4,883
Likes
31,892
Almost back to normal. Day 23 with the ploprof.

Survived hurricane Irma. Pretty much devistated St Thomas, USVI. We are happy to be safe heading to Miami on Norwegian Cuise lines (props to them for evacuating 2,000 of us).

 
Posts
7,293
Likes
76,612
Lunch finished time for window shopping..
Quite a selection there!

Too bad most of them look over-polished... and, naturally over-priced! Still, some very nice 'candy' (drool)..

Are you in London?
 
Posts
3,206
Likes
41,522
Quite a selection there!

Too bad most of them look over-polished... and, naturally over-priced! Still, some very nice 'candy' (drool)..

Are you in London?
Oh yes took the wife out for lunch at Covent Garden .. and you are so right about Austin Kaye at the strand in London but they do have some very cool omega's to look at....
 
Posts
2,674
Likes
7,472
Almost back to normal. Day 23 with the ploprof.

Survived hurricane Irma. Pretty much devistated St Thomas, USVI. We are happy to be safe heading to Miami on Norwegian Cuise lines (props to them for evacuating 2,000 of us).


So I read "Almost back to normal" and I was relieved. Then I noticed the sign in the background and I got worried... don't let the aftermath of Irma steer you wrong! 😉